If your mascara has been untouched since you wore your Halloween costume in 2009, its time to throw it overboard. Using spoiled product can cause ugly consequences.
Think breakouts, eye and skin infections. Eww!
When it comes to getting pretty, it’s better to always take the high road. It’s better to be safe than sorry!
- Lip glosses applied should be replaced every 6 months as germs migrate easily into opened containers.
- Lip glosses with a wand last longer, up to a year
- Toss shadows every 6 months and mascara, every 3 months.
- Throw our nail polish after 1 year. You don’t want to be applying streaky nails.
- You’re not going to needing to throw this one out. Simply protect your investment by using a brush cleanser to wash them off every 2 weeks
- Replace your foundation after 1 year
- Loose or pressed powder after 2 years. Use a new sponge every 2 months to prevent skin irritation